Have you ever wondered how your peers, family, friends, and even your partner perceive your nonverbal signals? Or maybe you have considered how you can influence people around you by applying your strengths in your personal communication style.
Ever wished to instantly be able to “read “people’s intention or even their personality? Ever wondered how your nonverbal signals are perceived by your peers, family, friends, and even your partner? Ever thought how you can influence people around you by applying your peak strengths in your personal communication style?
Those questions can now be answered easily through the application of an innovative methodology established by Avra Lyraki (Ph.D) & Evan Fotis Georgoulakis (Physiognomist), which combines the fields of Morpho-Psychology and/with Communications Coaching in order to assess and reinforce ones Personality Strengths, enhancing their personal communication and thus their influence.
The pillars of this methodology consist of the principles of Physiognomy and the principles of Coaching and Positive Psychology, according to which the powerful features of one's personality – external and internal – motivate them to achieve the desired results though their communication.
In his book “Managing Oneself”, Peter F. Drucker expounds how you can achieve true and lasting excellence by operating from a combination of your strengths and self-knowledge. To discover your strengths, you need to use feedback analysis. Every time you make a key decision or take a key action, write down what you expect will happen. Practiced consistently, the method will show you where your strengths lie, as well as, what you are doing or failing to do that deprives you of the full benefits of your strengths.
- What results are you skilled at generating?
- What abilities do you need to enhance in order to get the results you want?
- What unproductive habits are preventing you from creating the outcomes you desire?
In identifying opportunities for improvement, don’t focus on your weaknesses, because it will take you far more energy to improve from incompetence to mediocrity than to improve from first-rate performance to excellence. Instead, concentrate on – and build on – your strengths.
Using Lyraki and Georgoulakis’ methodology, a personal communication strategy is built for each individual, using a toolset of Morpho-Psychology’s personality assessment, along with strengths psychometrics questionnaires that pinpoint the coachee’s strengths. This helps each person create their personal communication inventory that will help them know thyself and communicate effectively their identity and goals.
Facial Characteristics & Personality Strengths
The information conveyed through a person’s face, from both expressions, as well as, its structure and proportions is unmistakably powerful and immediate.
Physiognomy is the method that evaluates and studies the proportions of the face, and the individual characteristics from which we can draw conclusions about the underlying tendencies and predispositions of the personality. It is an ancient yet evolutionary method that reflects information about what lies within us and is revealed on our face.
There is a direct correlation between morphological and psychological characteristics. Their form and functionality is directly connected.
Form follows function. Humans as a species have evolved for self-preservation and reproduction reasons with the subconscious ability to instantaneously gather information about people around from a face to face encounter
Our external features are visible, apparent. Whether we are able to decode what is displayed and available for all, used to depend solely upon our sensory acuity and perceptive observation.
Through a single glance, information about attitude, health, fertility, and character can be perceived. This can explain why our first impression is most often than not more accurate
In modern societies, people have been conditioned to respond to and follow social rules, which as a result inhibit their natural sensory acuity
Our facial features are visible to all. Whether we are able to decode them accurately depends on the combination of our sensory acuity, our perceptive faculties, combined with knowledge of the meanings.
Through proper application of Physiognomy’s specific rules of proportions, association and meaning of each feature, we can now have insight into who we truly are.
This knowledge helps us in distinguishing the differences between our true potential, from the stereotyped image that we and our society have built and conditioned for ourselves.
Further, through Communications Coaching we focus and highlight the coachee’s personality strengths. The latter derives from certain psychometric tools and personal sessions, where the coachee becomes aware of his/her strengths and how to apply them in any given situation or goal.
In order to influence, or convey any message with clarity and confidence, it is key for the coachee to develop his/her signature strengths.
This happens through building a tailor-made personal communication strategy according to his/her set goals through Communications Coaching.
Face Your Strengths® Methodology Stages
STAGE ONE – Face Analysis – (External Evaluation)
Assessment of the external morphological form, structure and facial features and its correlation to inner traits and predispositions
- Face Shape and corresponding Temperament
o Extrovert-Controlled –Introvert
o Dynamic-Controlled –Passive
- Predominant - Contradicting features
- Balances – Imbalances
- Inherited, Static vs. Dynamic, evolving traits
- Strengths vs. Weaknesses
- Individual Features
o Long term behavior
o Immediate responses
STAGE TWO - Personality Strengths Analysis – (Internal Evaluation)
- Assessment and analysis of the inner personality traits
- Mapping and prioritizing the coachee’s goals
- Exploration of coachee’s strengths through established self-assessment tools
- Setting the right communication profile according to coachee’s personal style
- Combining personality traits such as strengths and virtues to the attainment of the coachee’s goals.
STAGE THREE – Effective Communication Profiling Strategy (Internal & External)
When the Face Analysis and the Strengths Assessment have been completed, we work with the coachee in order to build his/her communications strategy in setting and achieving their goalset through the appropriate communication techniques focusing on the development of his/her strengths.
The unique element of this methodology is based on the overall dynamic analysis of both the external features of a human face and each person’s internal characteristics. As a result, it enables and empowers the individual to set the right communication strategy according to their personality by capitalizing on their internal & external strengths:
- Setting the right communication strategy according to their personality by capitalizing on their internal & external strengths
- Increasing their awareness of their personal communication style
- Helping them to incorporate their top internal and external unique features
- Identifying their personal strategies for developing communication intelligence
- Discovering how to deal effectively with conflict situations in cross-cultural encounters
- Empowering their communication strategy towards the achievement of their goals
How to build your personal image and brand Target Audience
- Executives expanding their toolset/success when working with individuals and teams with diverse communication backgrounds
- Business leaders wanting to become more effective in identifying key personality features of their peers and build solid relationships with their teams
- People who want to enhance their personal communication skills and impact either in the professional or social environment
Benefits of working with Avra Lyraki & Evan Fotis Georgoulakis
In an era of constant changes, instability and financial challenges, the need of effective communication and strong interpersonal relations is of utmost importance.
Our success or failure in any field of life hugely depends on our ability to communicate effectively and persuade people around us:
- Professionally with our bosses, clients, colleagues or personnel
- In relations with our significant other
- In our family with our spouse and children
People with the insight of instant behavioural pattern recognition are able to:
- Gain trust
- Succeed in their goals
Incorporating our services in your everyday life, will help you expand your insight on:
- What our face reveals about your personality
- How your emotional state is communicated through your facial expressions and posture before even saying a word
- How to use Physiognomy to effectively decode people’s behaviour and actions
- How to comprehend what motivates each person to act the way they do
- How to use your strengths to convey your messages in a compatible way to your personality
- Leave a positive impression using communication secrets conformed to our unique personality traits
The implementation of this methodology into every day everyday life can help individuals to gain insight on what their face reveals about their personality – along with their inner personality strengths- and how their emotional state is communicated through their facial expressions and posture before they even speak.
If you would like to know more about Avra Lyraki & Evan Fotis Georgoulakis,
we welcome you at: