When you have a friend by your side, there is pretty much nothing you miss out on. They are also there to help you get over the biggest problems and solve any conflict in a jiffy. Friends are the family you get to choose, your brother from another mother, your sister from another mister.
So, this friendship day, instead of tying them the same old band or gift them a bar of chocolate, why not express your heartfelt gratitude with some beautiful quotes?
Write these wishes down in a handmade greeting card or simply send this to a friend sitting miles away, all these quotes explain what a blessing friendship is. After all, friendship is the ship that never sails!
Here are some lovely quotes which will make the day better!
1. When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.”
2. “Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.”
3. “That’s the problem with best friends. Sometimes they know you better than you know yourself.”
4. “That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart.”
5.“Soulmates always end up together. Ex-girlfriends are easily forgotten. Best friends stay with you forever.”
6. “Best friends are people hard to find, difficult to be, and impossible to live without. They are the people you get along with so easily in the journey called life.”
7. “She knew me better than I knew myself. But then again, isn’t that a best friend’s job?”
8. “I would rather have 1 amazing best friend than 100 decent regular friends. It’s not about quantity, it’s about quality.”
9. “Friends are God’s way of apologizing for your family.”
10. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
11. “Go ahead and complain. That’s why you have a best friend forever after.”
12.“True friends are always together in spirit.”
13. “Two people who are true friends are like two bodies with one soul.”
14. “Because with true friends, no one is keeping score. But it still feels good to repay them – even in the tiniest increments.”
15. “Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”
16. “A friend may be nature’s most magnificent creation.”