**Finalists are available for interviews.
--- Full list of UN SDG Action Awards Finalists ----
Visualizers - Using visual or creative representations of data to influence decision-makers and the public of the importance of the SDGs.
Unequal Scenes — Cape Town, South Africa
· Safecity: Crowdmap for sexual violence — Mumbai, India
· SDG-Portal for Municipalities — Gütersloh, Germany
Storytellers - Capturing powerful human stories to help communicate the interconnectedness of the SDGs in people’s lives through different mediums.
· The owners of water — Lima, Peru
· The backway: from Africa to Europe — Barcelona, Spain
· Humans & Climate change Stories — Lausanne, Switzerland
Mobilizers - Mobilizing individuals organizations or networks for collective action for the SDGs
· Follow the Money — Abuja, Nigeria
· 2030 Youth Force: Philippines - Philippines
· Sustainable Turn (VS) — São Paulo, Brasil
Creatives - Harnessing artistic expression to spur SDG Action and awareness through creativity, empowering and connecting people
· My Earth Songs: Songs for Children on Sustainability — Bangalore, India
· Our Sustainability: A Reminder Through Interactive Experience -Subang Jaya, Malaysia
· Make Art / Stop AIDS: Youth — Zomba, Malawi
Includers - Ensuring that excluded groups become part of the SDG dialogue and decision making in their community or at international levels. Leave No One Behind!
· African Monitor: Citizen's Report—Cape Town, South Africa
· ALMAJIRI Child Education and Social Inclusion — Abuja, Nigeria
· Transforming Lives Make Senses for Everyone — Bonn, Germany
Connectors - Engaging multiple stakeholders or build networks to generate the transformational change needed to make the SDGs a reality.
· The plastic bank — Haiti, Philippines and USA
· NYC Voluntary Local Review of the Sustainable Development Goals — New York, USA
· Italian Sustainable Development Festival 2018 — Rome, Italy
Campaigners Communications campaign (local/national/international) to raise public awareness about the SDGs and/or people’s role in SDG action.
· A White Dress Doesn’t Cover the Rape #Undress522 — Beirut, Lebanon
· The #RunningDry movement — Cape Town, South Africa
· Integrity Idol: “Naming and Faming” Honest Government Officials — Islamabad, Pakistan
About the UN SDG Action Awards
To meet the SDGs we need everyone to take action. Every year the UN SDG Action Campaign calls for the top individuals, civil society organizations, subnational governments, foundations, networks, private sector leaders who are advancing the global movement for the Sustainable Development Goals in the most transformative, impactful and innovative way.
About the UN SDG Action Campaign
The UN SDG Action Campaign is a special initiative of the UN Secretary-General to scale up, broaden, and sustain the global movement to take action for the SDGs. The Action Campaign aims to mobilize and inspire individuals and organizations to take action and join the global movement for the SDGs, whilst connecting people’s actions and perceptions with decision makers in SDG planning and review processes at all levels.www.sdgactioncampaign.org